Sunday, February 22, 2015

I Add My Testimony of the Reality of our Heavenly Father and His Love for Us.

 

Kia ora my whanau! 

This has been quite the exciting week. For starters we had such an amazing baptism this Saturday for our investigator. Wow! Was it amazing! This young women and her husband Love the gospel and all that it has provided for them. But here is a true miracle that happened. While at her baptism her Father, Mother and Cousin came, and those 3 have not been so keen on having the missionaries over at all. We had no idea why! But we saw them and we had this prayer in our heart that this event would help change their hearts. The baptism was done and wow was it beautiful.  It came time for our Bishop ( WHO IS THE MAN) to get up and say a few concluding words. AND HE DOES IT ALL IN THE MAORI LANGUAGE!! What he was saying was beautiful. He related the gospel to family, and you could see this light grow in the mother, father, and cousins eyes. They are hard out Maori and so when they were spoken too in their language it just made the moment amazing! Afterwards all three of them come up, and ask if we can share what their Daughter and cousin learned! WHAT THE HECK?!!!!! The Bishop was such an answer to a prayer! 

I know and add my testimony of the reality of our Heavenly Father and his love for us. That prayer truly works and that we can go to Him in prayer for anything! And He always answers. The distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between our knees and the floor. I am so grateful for my parents and teaching me about how prayer can play a powerful role in our life. I have experienced too many mighty miracles though prayers to not believe in its power. I urge all to ask of God anything, and He will answer! I love you all very much 

Elder Gish.. 

Sorry no pics this week.. My camara in hiding from me today