Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Search Within Yourselves to Draw Closer to the Savior This Year

KIA ORA WHANAU!!!! Tena koe E hoa,

 So, before I even get into my weekly letter, it is a very special birthday today! 

TODAY IS MY MOM'S BIRTHDAY!! She is turning 32!! AGAIN!!! WOW!! She is SERIOUSLY THE BEST! 
"All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother"- Abraham Lincoln.

I am so grateful for my Mom and all that she has done for me. From late nights helping me with projects, I should have finished earlier too. "Hey Mom, I found Waldo" Hahah (only she will get that). I Believe in Angels because my Mom is one. I don't know what kind of person I would be without her in my life. She has taught me everything. Everything I am is because of my Mom. I hope that one day I can pay her back for what she has done for me. I love her so much and I have no shame in saying that to the world! I have the best Mom Ever! And she made a pretty good choice with my Dad. I love you mom!! You are seriously the best!!! Happy Birthday!

It was quite a week! From Christmas to Mission Conferences, now I don't have heaps of time, but with the Christmas season just past, and a New Year around the corner, we have a unique opportunity to make changes in our lives, set new goals and really search within yourself as to what you can do to draw closer to the Savior. 

Doctrine and Covenants 88:63
"Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you; seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you."

I know that with the a New Year  ahead we can draw closer to our Savior, and as we do so, He will come into our lives.and will be able to show us the way, because He has already walked it. 

Love you all!
-Elder Gish


District Meeting: What is your Gospel Application to find the M&M is a bowl of flour. 




Service Project 



Christmas Caroling.



Ward member who made paper glasses for us to use in Primary.