Sunday, July 13, 2014

“I Don't Think I Could Have Gotten Anything Done if You Weren't Here.”

 

Sorry I don't have heaps of time to write! It was an awesome week though. It was hard though. I was praying for an experience to help me get through the week. I got the best answer to my prayer! I have always felt the best relief when serving people, and that's exactly what I got! For some reason heaps of service opportunities arose! Of course we jumped in! Something really touching happened, as we helped a member move, they pulled us aside, and said " thank you so much for helping, I don't think I could have gotten anything done if you weren't here."  I felt those same words come out as I was praying that night. The rest of the week was a spiritual high!

Transfers are this Thursday, and I told our investigator Dana about it. She looked super sad about it. She was the best! I love this work and love these people!

Love you all

- Elder Gish