Sunday, August 24, 2014

TRANSFER WEEK!!!

DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUUU!!!!! Holy cow its been another month and a half... Im not liking how much time is flying right now!!. almost 7 Months I've been gone!! BAHHHHH!!!! But anyway! It has been quite the eventful week though!  My companion died (which is a term we use to say that he finished his two years) he’s not actually dead. So at the moment I have no companion. (Shannon here: he is serving in a trio, with two other missionaries.) It was pretty hard to see him go, but he served an honorable full time mission! Which is in my book as something that deserves my utmost respect! 

image

So the crazy things that happened this week:

On Sunday at like 8 oclock ( 2 hours before church starts) Our teacher called and asked if we could teach our class. So Elder Lolo and i did a rock paper scissors to find out who teaches, I lost. But gratefully so. Teaching is a huge honor. I was way nervous but as I got to go teach I felt so peacefully. Apparently the class went well to what the people said! so thats a huge relief! Then the craziest thing happened. Right before we were going to leave I saw a young man that is so awesome, sitting by himself. I had the feeling to go talk to him and see if everything is okay. RIght as i asked that he broke in tears,and explained some things that brought those feelings. We had a nice talk, and he said " Elder I really needed that" and gave m a hug! 

image

image

I know for sure that the Lord is watching over all of us. He cares for us individually. he wants us to be happy, and sometimes through the actions of others that we can be blessed, and its our job to be that blessing as we are with others. 

image

image

image

image

By the way BIG SHOUT OUT TO MY FRIEND STEPHANIE SLOAN ON GETTING HER MISSION CALL TO POLAND! I know that she will be such an awesome missionary!

I love you all very much!!!

- Elder Gish 

image

image

image

image