Monday, March 30, 2015

Without A Shadow of a Doubt

Kia Oraana Whanau! 

Well another Transfer is gone by!! These transfers are going by too quick. I have a new companion named Elder G. Oh my goodness this Elder is the man! He is from the Cook Islands, and he loves to dance!! But even better than that, he speaks English! I am so happy to have that!!

It’s been another beautiful yet rainy week here in New Zealand, which is awesome. New Zealand has a really bad issue with getting into droughts. So this is some much needed rain! But because of the rain people really have not been outside walking.. but that’s okay!

The beginning of transfers are always a bit crazy, getting the new missionaries accommodated with the members of the area and introducing our investigators to him. But what i can tell you is this and that is that this transfer is going to be amazing!! Elder G. has such a desire to do the work that we will be seeing so many miracles in this area! 

I am so privileged to be able to be a missionary! I truly love this work and the Joy that it brings to my life. I can not imagine what I would be doing right now if I wasn’t on a mission. I have truly seen the Lord’s Hand in all that I do as I have been serving Him.

I testify of the truth and divinity of Jesus Christ. He is my Savior and Redeemer. Joseph Smith truly saw God the Father and His Son Jesus Christ. The Book Of Mormon is the most correct book and we can draw nearer to God by reading that book than any other book on the earth. I am so grateful for this gospel. I know it is true with out a shadow of a doubt!

I love you all

Elder Gish